Monday, August 27, 2007

Outstanding invites

September 1st and the start of our challenge is not far away. Do not despair if your reading lists aren't quite put together yet -- I haven't settled on my final selection of authors yet, much less books. There are some outstanding blogger invites, some from more than a week ago. I'll list the first part of the e-mail addresses here and you may let me know in comments whether a) the invite should be resent because the first did not show up in your inbox or b) you are a challenge participant but do not wish to contribute any blog posts (which is happily allowed).


Not even sure who this is - ikratynski

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know there are no rules, so instead of asking whether I "have to" or "should" create a reading list, I'll ask: would you prefer that I did?

Imani said...

I have no preference at all. You may leave it all to chance, if you like.:)

Anonymous said...

Excellent. Then that is what I shall do.

F-Stop said...

Ooops, I did get your e-mail. I'll go back and deal with it right now. I think that I'm going to tackle Maugham, since his books are so neatly stacked on my bookshelves. Given time and depending on my reading speed, I might move on to Lawrence for the same reason. I'd also like to read Christina Stead's "The Man Who Loved Children."

I'm just not sure whether I'll be posting or lurking. That would depend on how confident I feel about my grasp of what I'm reading and my writing skills.

Ted said...

Hi - just got to this, sorry. I would like to post here as well as at my place so what do I do?

Imani said...

In light of your question, Ted, I'm going to resend a blogger invitation. It'll be sent to your gmail address and once you accept it, you'll have posting privileges. The blog should appear in your dashboard.

Ted said...

Thanks, Imani. Got it.

Imani said...

That's good to know, Ted, but did you actually accept the invite? You're still not showing up as a member of the blog. :p